|ISACB member||Non member|
|Regular||450 €||550 €|
|Students ( under PhD)||300 €||400 €|
|Post-Docs, Clinical Fellows||350 €||450 €|
|VAT not applicable, article 293B of the CGI|
Registration fees include:
- Access to all oral and poster presentations as well as exhibits
- A welcome reception (16th) and lunches (17th & 18th)
- A guided excursion in the world-renowned town of Saint-Emilion around which some of the most famous Bordeaux wines are produced (17th afternoon)
- Gala dinner for participant : 100€
- Participation to the pre-workshop : 80 €
- Gala dinner for an accompanying person : 100€
- Excursion to Saint-Emilion for an accompanying person: 60€
Participants to the pre-meeting workshop need to register for this extra activity at the time of registration to the main meeting. If you have already registered to the meeting but only now want to participate to the pre-meeting, just email: Davina Martinez at email@example.com to arrange it.
Accepted means of payment
- Credit card (Visa/Eurocard/MasterCard): directly at the end of your registration
- Bank transfer: Bank charges have to be paid by the participant
- Bon de commande (for French institutions): The purchase order must be sent before June 1, 2018 (it will not be accepted after this date). It must be established to Sud Congrès Conseil
SUD CONGRES CONSEIL – ISACB 2018
162 Cours du Maréchal Gallieni
33400 Talence, FRANCE
Cancellation and refund policy
Notification of cancellation must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the notification of cancellation is received until June 15th, 2018, the corresponding registration fee will be refunded at 100%. Between the 16th June and the 15th July 2018, the corresponding registration fee will be refunded less a €100 cancellation fee.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after July 15, 2018.