Extension of early-bird rates: June 1, 2018!
Until June 1, 2018
From June 2, 2018
|ISACB member||Non member||ISACB member||Non member|
|Regular||350 €||450 €||450 €||550 €|
|Students ( under PhD)||200 €||300 €||300 €||400 €|
|Post-Docs, Clinical Fellows||250 €||350 €||350 €||450 €|
|VAT not applicable, article 293B of the CGI|
Registration fees include:
- Access to all oral and poster presentations as well as exhibits
- A welcome reception (16th) and lunches (17th & 18th)
- A guided excursion in the world-renowned town of Saint-Emilion around which some of the most famous Bordeaux wines are produced (17th afternoon)
- Gala dinner for participant : 89€ until June 1, 2018 and 100€ after
- Participation to the pre-workshop : 80 €
- Gala dinner for an accompanying person : 89€ until June 1, 2018 and 100€ after
- Excursion to Saint-Emilion for an accompanying person: 50€ until June 1, 2018 and 60€ after
Accepted means of payment
- Credit card (Visa/Eurocard/MasterCard): directly at the end of your registration
- Bank transfer: Bank charges have to be paid by the participant
- Bon de commande (for French institutions): The purchase order must be sent before June 1, 2018 (it will not be accepted after this date). It must be established to Sud Congrès Conseil
SUD CONGRES CONSEIL – ISACB 2018
162 Cours du Maréchal Gallieni
33400 Talence, FRANCE
Cancellation and refund policy
Notification of cancellation must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the notification of cancellation is received until June 15th, 2018, the corresponding registration fee will be refunded at 100%. Between the 16th June and the 15th July 2018, the corresponding registration fee will be refunded less a €100 cancellation fee.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after July 15, 2018.